Saturday, 2 February 2013
50 Facts About Me
1. My mum wanted to call me Zelda.
2. I once slept overnight in the rain-forest in Borneo in a hammock.
3. I past my driving test with only one minor.
4. ..but I can't park or reverse to save my life.
5. I have a brother with very extreme autism. He needs round the clock care and can only speak a handful of words.
6. I am a pescetarian. I haven't eaten meat for 16 years. I didn't eat fish for 12 years, but I have eaten it occasionally for the past 4 years. I keep saying I'm going to give it up, but I keep caving into temptation.
7. I think Veggie Percy's from M&S are the best invention of the decade!
8. I always have a cold nose.
9. I get very annoyed by people who don't say please and thank you and push past me.
10. I am an obsessive list maker. I have tried electronic lists, but nothing beats paper and the satisfaction of physically crossing things of my list.
11. I am a primary school teacher and KS1 leader.
12. I love and hate my job in equal measures. I love the actual teaching and I have the best class in the world, but I hate all the paper work that goes with it.
13. I hate how people think teacher's don't do any work and have really long! They have no idea!
14. I don't have any piercings, not even my ears.
15. I own a white fiat 500 with bright red seats. I love her and call her 'Fifi'
16. I love green tea.
17. I have a black cat called Murphy. He is the boss of my house.
18. I love holidays. Last year I spent a week in a boathouse in Northumberland, three weeks travelling around Vietnam and a week skiing in France. This year I already have a few holidays planned and booked: Edinburgh in March, Sicily at Easter and London in May.
19. I have travelled to many countries, but I have never visited the south coast of England. I plan to rectify this in the summer.
20. I am a complete and utter foodie. I am constantly thinking about my next meal.
21. I lover floral prints.
22. I love bars, but I hate clubs.
23. I love collecting crockery from antique fairs and charity shops.
24. If my toe nails are unpainted I feel sick!
25. I have an allergy to garlic! It is such a pain because I love the stuff and it is so hard to avoid it.
26. I am the girliest girl and love my home comforts, but I have backpacked around Singapore, Malaysia, Borneo, Vietnam and parts of Europe.
27. I could not live without my GHD's.
28. I have been to several music festivals, but I long to go to Glastonbury one day.
29. I have a degree in History and Politics. This doesn't come in very useful when teaching 5 years olds!
30. I hate David Cameron. I actually find myself getting angry whenever I see him on TV.
31. I got married in April last year.
32. We have a 3-storey house that we bought purely for the fact that it had a walk in wardrobe leading to the en-suite. It makes me feel like Carrie Bradshaw.
33. I have a stationery obsession. Paperchase is heaven.
34. I love red wine, but always get red wine lips.
35. I love to read. I devour books when I get the opportunity.
36. I love blush(er) and look ill without it.
37. I never know whether to call it blush or blusher!
38. I find it impossible to just sit still and watch TV.
39. I am the queen of procrastination!
40. I am a cheese fiend.
41. Mojitos are amazing!
42. I never, ever tan. It has taken me a lot of years to accept this.
43. I am not a natural red head.
44. I love roller coasters.
45. I have climbed a mountain half the size of Mount Everest. It was the hardest thing I have ever done.
46. I hate skiing!
47. I have an obsession with afternoon teas.
48. I try to do a cat eye flick most days. I have been doing this for the past 2 years. I haven't mastered it yet!
49. I am a terrible blogger! I never update. I have a huge list of ideas and many photos I have taken. I just never seem to have any time.
50. I would love to do youtube videos. I have been saying I'm going to do an empties video since the summer and now have a huge bag of empties! I need to do one soon before I run out of space in my cupboards.
Let me know if you do one of these posts.
Posted by RuBee at 16:43