Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Q and A a Day: 5 Year Journal


IMG_4582


IMG_4585
 
IMG_4586

IMG_4588


I first discovered this 5 year journal well over a year ago and I bought a few for friends before finally caving in and buying one for myself back in August. I have been meaning to do a blogpost on it for months and took photos that got lost in the depths on my computer, but I figured now was the perfect time to share this journal as it would make an ideal Christmas present.

The journal has a different question for each day of the year and a few lines for you to write your answer each year for five years. The questions are wide and varied. Some are frivolous, others are far more in depth and really make you think.

So far, I have really enjoyed filling this in. I worried it might become a chore, but it hasn't at all. I have enjoyed answering the questions and I cannot wait to look back in a years time or more and see if my answers have changed.
 
I also love the design of the journal. I love the brown cover, the style of the font and the gold edges to the paper. It's a very compact size and looks great on my bedside table.

I think this would make a great Christmas present or stocking filler and it is currently available for £8.26 on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. I have a happiness one of these where you write one happy thing a day, every day for five years. I love the idea of them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this! I've finished my Christmas shopping now but I'm going to get a few for birthday pressies next year, brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete