Friday, 27 December 2013

What I Wore on Christmas Day

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. My day was spend opening presents, driving people around (I was the designated driver as I'm unable to drink this year), helping my husband make our first ever Christmas dinner, eating way too much and sleeping on the sofa!


 


I really struggled with what to wear for Christmas Day. I'm starting to reach that point in pregnancy where I feel like nothing looks good and I just feel a bit like Mr Blobby! It's all about comfort right now and even my maternity jeans are starting to become a little bit too tight to be comfortable! So I went for this swing dress from asos. It's from their regular range rather than their maternity range. Whilst it was super comfy and left me with plenty of room for my baby bump and lots of food I'm not sure it was the most flattering choice. I swear it looked better when I bought it a month ago and my bump wasn't quite so huge! Oh well, maybe I can try to re-style it in February and make it look a little less like a sack of potatoes!



I just had to include a picture of my cat looking handsome in his Christmas tartan collar. I keep threatening to buy him some sort of Christmas outfit, but I'm not sure my husband would forgive me if I did so I had to make do with a tartan collar!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely dress - especially the collar. I personally think it looks lovely on you. Your cat looks very handsome. Maybe try a bow tie? Easy to put on but they're still dressed up :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a bow tie is an excellent idea, but I remember seeing one in pets at home a couple of years ago and I couldn't even persuade my husband to get that! I rushed I'd got it. X

      Delete
  2. you look gorgeous in that dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww I think it looks really really lovely - gorgeous colour and I adore the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Rubee, means a lot :o) You look absolutely glowing, such a lovely dress too. Did you get your 5 year journal from amazon (noticed in your previous post) I've been on the look out for one, will love to see how far you get with it, must be such a wonderful thing to look back on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I got it from amazon. I love it and can't wait to look back on it, especially with so much changing for me over the next year. X

      Delete
  5. ahh you look beautiful though! Love this dress

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great especially with the baby bump! It's a lovely colour. I'm also in love with your cat, he is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete