Wednesday, 4 June 2014

A Recipe A Week: Jamie Oliver Pasta Peperonata



We've been away in London for the past five days so I haven't done a lot of cooking, but I tried a recipe for Pasta Peperonata from Jamie Oliver's website. It's a pasta dish using rigatoni with a lovely sweet pepper sauce.

I found this recipe very easy to follow and the dish was very relaxing and easy to make. I'm used to cooking quite quickly and doing a few things at once, but there was plenty of time between each step. In fact, I actually managed to sit down with a glass of wine whilst the peppers were cooking.

I liked this pasta a lot, but I didn't love it. The peppers had a lovely sweet almost caramelised flavour to them and the crème fraiche was a lovely addition.

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy and is making me hungry! I love pasta, it's so quick and easy to make and great for using up leftovers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful time in London. This pasta dish looks yummy and I bet you cooked it better that the westfields Italian restaurant Lucy x

    ReplyDelete