Thursday, 5 June 2014

Shabby Chic Pink Baby Girl's Nursery Tour



I did a post on our baby girl's nursery here and last week I finally uploaded a video. It took me so long to get round to doing this, but I just couldn't figure out when to do it because I usually film videos whilst Sophie naps and she usually naps in the nursery!

You can find links to posts and items featured in the information box under the video on my YouTube channel.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Let me know what you think. I want to add a toy box (my brother-in-law is currently making one) and as she gets older I want to add some sort of art area, or at the very least a small table and chair and a chalk board. If you've got any good ideas for art areas or if you know anywhere that does good small furniture please let me know in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. Her nursery is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful room, I love the tree! IKEA is great for kids tables & chairs. I got my son the sundvik table in white for our sitting room and he loves it. They have a lovely desk with a lift up top too but I was looking for something that both my kids could sit at together when my daughter is older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I remember seeing some in Ikea a few moths ago. I will have to have another look soon.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful nursery you have done such a wonderful job really pretty Lucy x

    ReplyDelete